Ground, airborne, and space operations are often severely constrained by a lack of atmospheric knowledge, especially at longer distances.
Michigan Aerospace combines extensive design and engineering, program management, and production experience with expertise in atmospheric physics to ensure that we meet our customers’ requirements.
Our Direct Detection LIDAR, Raman, and multi-wavelength systems provide atmospheric intelligence:
• Ground-based LIDAR for launch and test ranges
• Airborne Optical Air Data Systems, with options for clear air turbulence, ice, and volcanic ash detection
• Airborne Precision Air Drop LIDAR for more accurate and consistent payload delivery
• Space-based atmospheric profiling for improving weather and climate models
• LIDAR for wind turbine and wind farm optimization and protection